Tuesday, 4 August 2009

the internets


So you know, maybe blogger isn't your preferred method of digesting information. Or you just like to spread yourself over the internet. Or you REALLY want to stalk me. Either way, I am now available to stare at on twitter and flickr. There may be content, but I cannot guarantee it's quality. I've started uploading photos of work and stuff to flickr and I'm considering inflicting some of my other ...uhhh let's call it "photography" on the world. I have no idea what to do with twitter but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

You probably weren't, but in case you were wondering: that photo was taken at the airport in Ljubljana. There were other equally awesome neon signs but I ran out of film after taking this one, which was my personal favourite. The view would have been immense if the clouds had had the decency to get lost.

1 comment:

AmemoN said...

i like your photo
it looks interesting